Friday, January 13, 2017

New Year

As of 13 days ago, we entered a new year. With a new year comes the opportunity to grown and look back on how far you've come. It's the chance to make changes and goals, a reminder that we are always movie forward despite everything else. Of course, these are all things that can be done at any time. A new year, however, works as a milestone that puts perspective on life. Me personally, I am very excited 2017 and all it has to offer. I want this to be the year that I put things together and make some positive changes in my life. I want to get healthy and write more, I want to become a better person and get more involved. That's what this blog is, a tool to help me grow. To write and express, even if no one even sees this. With the new year comes a world of opportunities and I plan on seizing every single one. My word for 2017 is strong, because that's what I want to be by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment