Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring

Spring is here and honestly, I love it.
Recently, I have been holding onto a lot from the past. It's like I've been standing on this cliff balancing on the edge of the past and the future. For a while, I really wanted to jump into the future and fly yet I was still clinging to the past. Right now though, I feel so ready to soar into what life has in store next. I don't really know where this feeling came from as it appeared so suddenly. I was walking to class yesterday and I felt this gentle breeze and the warmth from the sun and was inspired. I don't really know. Spring came so suddenly and I honestly love it. The weather is beautiful and the air smells so clean and fresh. It makes me want to go outside and live life. I sound like a Hakunamatata-Hipster but I'm really digging it. As the seasons change and life begins to grow, I'm ready to end my emotional winter and live my life to the fullest.



No comments:

Post a Comment